God Of War

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
God Of War

Our forum is dedicated to our WarRock clan as well as to trading/buying/selling of accounts. Our clan is God-Of-War in WarRock, and we are one of the elite clans out there. Register Today!

read these guide lines before you trade for less chance of scam

Kr@t0s666
    Kr@t0s666
    Admin

read these guide lines before you trade for less chance of scam Empty read these guide lines before you trade for less chance of scam

Post  Kr@t0s666 Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Here is a list of the main aspects that a scammer will use to try and trick you.

What tactics, and how do they scam?

He will not use a MiddleMan.
    He will probably try and rush you into trading, make you feel like you have wasted his time.
    He will not send you a PM on this site if you ask him.
    He will probably sell really cheap and have an excuse like, I ow my Dad money and I need to get it fast.
    He would of joined xfire a few hours or days ago.

What can I do to prevent a scammer scamming me?

Always ask for a Personal Message from the user.
    Always Use a official middleman, for big trades
    Check the prices, some people sell cheap because they don't want the item, but sometimes it's a little too cheap to believe.
    Think to your self, is this trade sound too good? If it does, there is a big chance your correct, if you have any doubt use a Middle Man.
    When using xifre check the username with the staff xfire page. [ Linked added tomorrow ]
    Look at his profile, has he ever played any games? Has he only joined recently with no many friends?

if need a mm add my xfire gladiator14g

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:31 am